Skip to main content

99 Love Quotes for Him - Short Love Quotes - Love Quotes For Husband


1. Thank you for being you — for sharing your love with me


2. I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.


3. I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.



 4. From the Heart: You give me butterflies through your laughs and smiles.


5. You’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go.


 6. I didn’t chose this life. I chose HIM. The life was just part of the deal.


 7. You make me complete. I love you so much, I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.


 8. You’re the type of boy I’d make a sandwich for. Your the type of buy that gets a love quote from me.

cook-love-quotes-for-him

9. I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus – The Notebook



 10. Be with someone who ruins your lipstick – not your mascara.


 11. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.




 12. Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.


 13. Distance isn’t an issue because in the end, I have you.

14. You make my dopamine levels go silly.


15. I want to show him that he has not been loved before. I can make love to his soul for eternity.


 16. I want to be your last everything.


 17. Perfect Love Quotes for Him: I will fall for a boy who will…

 18. If you really need him, fate won’t let you lose him.

 19. A favourite among the love quotes for him: You are my favorite!

 20. We fight, kiss, hug, text, talk, argue, laugh, smile and love — That’s us!





 21. I’d rather make up and move on than argue.

 22. Oh, there you are! I’ve been looking for you.

 23. I want someone I can laugh and be silly with.

 24. If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave you my heart.



 25. A gentleman wants to show his partner that she is valuable and worthy of respect.


Respark the Romance with your partner here

Love Quotes Sayings Images Him Her

26. God sent you into my life. You are a gift from the heaven.

27. A man acknowledges the woman standing right next to him.

28. You are the guy all my love quotes are all about.




29. The best feeling is when you look at him and he’s already staring.

30. Yeah, I know he’s cute. But he’s mine. Touch him and I’ll kill you!

31. The moment when he rolls over, puts his arms around me and pulls me closer in his sleep. This makes life complete.


32. I’m sorry if sometimes I get jealous.

33. You wanna know who I am in love with?

34. All other men seemed pale beside him.

35. I wanna hear a guy says “I made plans for us.”

36. I love you because you make me feel like I mean something to someone.

37. It takes a real man to realize that he made a mistake…

38. No, he’s not perfect. But he’s perfect to me!

39. She wanted to be something as simple as not being second.

40. I am passionately in love with him.

41. I don’t want a perfect boyfriend…

42. That feeling you get when you see his name appear on your phone.

43. Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.

44. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you… Neither of us could control what was happening to us.

45. When you’re gone, nothing feels right until you return.

46. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead. – Marilyn Monroe

47. The boyfriends who show respect are REAL MEN.

48. A REAL MAN is faithful to one woman.

49. A real woman can do it by herself, but a real man wouldn’t let her.

50. Since you’ve walked into my life, now I see why it didn’t work out with anyone else.

51. I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.

52. When I’m with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside.

53. He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

54. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde

55. Love is when a man wipes your tears… 

56. A real man spends his time looking for the one worth waking up to.

57. The real power of a man is the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him.

smile-ove-quotes-for-him

58. I want us to last… I want us to stick together…

59. When I am with you, I am happy… Like something I’ve never felt before…

60. Someone who truly loves you sees what a mess you can be but still wants to be with you.

61. You’ll never find someone who loves you as much as I do.


62. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me you.



63. Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

64. My world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.

65. Together is my favorite place to be.

66. In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.

67. Thank you for staying even if you had every reason to leave. Thank you for making it easier when life gets hard.

68.  I Love Quotes for Him – You mean so much to me. Make sure you don’t forget that.

69. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.

31 Famous Short Love Quotes for him from her

Below a selection of famous love quotes for him, and short love quotes for him send in by our fans! Please send us a message on our facebook page and we will add yours to the list and share your love quote on our social media!
  1. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” by Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)
  2. You bring out the best in me. No other boyfriend would bring out my colors as well as you do.
  3. “My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” by Anonymous
  4. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  5. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” in For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
  6. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the sou.l” by Pablo Neruda
  7. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  8. “You’re nothing short of my everything.”
  9. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” by Valerie Lombardo
  10. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” by Sarah Dessen
  11. My favorite place in the world is lying in your arms, gazing into your beautiful eyes.
  12. You are the prince I’ve dreamt of finding ever since I was a little girl.
  13. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” by Roy Croft
  14. “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” by Bill Wilson
  15. “I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.”
  16. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” by Rainbow Rowell
  17. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” by A.A. Milne
  18. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” in Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  19. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” by Alfred Tennyson
  20. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.” by David LevithanWhen we first met, I knew you were special. Now I know just how strong and compassionate a man you truly are, and am grateful for every day that I spend with you.
  21. You are reason for me to wake up each day with a smile and thank God.
  22. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” by Boris Kodjoe
  23. “Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.”
  24. “I am catastrophically in love with you.” in Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  25. “If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life.” by Oscar Wilde
  26. You are my life and you are the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than ever.
  27. No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth.
  28. When storm clouds gather and the skies grow dark, I know you will be my shelter and keep me safe from harm.
  29. I can’t stop thinking about you: today, tomorrow, always.
  30. You are on my mind now and always. You are the sweetest song that only my ears can hear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Love Quotes for Him with Images- I Love You More Than Quotes and Sayings – Funny & Romantic

Romantic & Funny I Love You More Than Quotes Don’t be a formal lover. Why be boring, when you can be exciting? We are sure your partner is going to love this idea and your special time will become more romantic and filled with laughter because of this new idea of having a great time with quotes about I love you more than – funny, romantic & interesting. I love you more than you say you love me times a million more, and just so you know I love you MORE square root that by infinity. I love you more than an angel loves the heavens. I love you more than all the rain drops that fall in a summer thunder storm. I love you more than there are words in books. I love you more than there are stars in the sky. I love you more than I love food. I love you more than French Fries. I love you more than the sun loves the moon. I love you more than anything. I love you more than I love to tweet. I love you more than women love diamonds. I lov